Thursday, July 11, 2013

Happy Anniversary July 12, 2013



5 years ago today, these two love birds got hitched!.....This Mama wants to say Congrats!  I could never be more proud than I am of you two!  A year ago you gave me my third grandgirl....Claire is amazing....she is all smiles and is now walking all over the place!  She will fall and run into things, much like her Majo......that is why we get along so well!  She has definitely run away with my heart!  I love her and you too.  May you have many more years of wedded bliss....My best advice for you is to not take life so seriously....Laugh a lot.....Love a lot.....and eat a lot...oops, I was talking to myself just then!  
I have watched my son grow up to be a man...a snotty little kid who hit his sisters and could clear a room in 3 seconds flat!  Wow...you are now 28 years old and have stopped hitting your sisters....and can still clear a room in 3 seconds however.....makes a mama proud!  and Amanda....I could not have picked out a better match for my boy!  He needed someone with a good head on her shoulders, who is organized, can cook, and loves Jesus!  Well, slap your grandma and butter my biscuits!....You are so awesome!  

No comments:

Post a Comment