Sunday, November 6, 2016

TRUMP OR HILLARY??

      


        This Tuesday, Nov. 8th, we will find out who will become our next President.  Will it be the first woman?  A woman who has been in politics for 30 years?  She knows this game well and can debate better than most.
Or will we get a billionaire who is a narcicist, to put it mildly.  One who has no boundaries in his speech, and insults and has insulted pretty much everybody.  His past words have come to bite him in the butt, and if I hear one more commercial of “those words”, I think I will scream!
There is no good candidate out there.  BUT surprisingly enough I have joined the TRUMP TRAIN....I think this man can change Washington, can get us out of debt, can nominate conservative judges, & he owes no one anything.  Is he perfect?  FAR FROM IT!  We are not electing a minister.  I certainly believe the media is skewed and are extremely liberal.
This is the first time in history where both candidates are not liked by most in their own party!  This is the first time in history where I am voting not FOR but AGAINST the other person.  And we are weary of it....we have had to listen to this nonsense for a year...debates, robo calls nonstop at home, and I just want it to be over!
I am not worried, I am not stressed, I am not concerned as to what will happen. Because I just so happen to know who will cast THE FINAL VOTE!  And that is the Lord himself.  
Romans 13:1 says “Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established.  The authorities that exist have been established by God.”
That pretty much says it all....So on Nov.14th (Monday) go outside and look up at the night sky....You will see, as scientists call it, “THE SUPER MOON”.  This should remind you and me who runs things around here!  It sure ain’t Hillary or Trump!  That’s for dog gone sure!
     So don’t hang your head on Nov. 9th if your candidate doesn’t win.  Just remember who’s in charge....and it’s always good to LOOK UP!


2 comments:

  1. Laura,
    Well said and from your heart. I feel the same way and couldn't have said it any better! Praying everyone will get out and vote and not stay home.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, your thoughts are put so beautifully! You are SO RIGHT! Some trust in chariot,s some in horses, but we will choose to trust in the Lord! Love you!

    ReplyDelete