Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Weeds

Weeds

     They seem to follow me....I continue to buy Roundup from Home Depot.....I spray like I am painting a house.... But they continue to come back..... They come through concrete, cracks, rocks..... Really?......I pull em, I yank em, I curse em..... But they continue to laugh at me.... It seems like they come back even stronger... Like with a back bone..... Surely the garden of Eden had no weeds....I can't even imagine it.....I certainly don't live in Eden, but would love a weedless life.... Is there such a thing?.... Doubt it.... So now I have changed my attitude....I kinda respect these guys...I mean, look how hard they work.... Coming from nowhere through concrete.... That takes some doing!.... Then a few weeks ago Laura Jo pulled some weeds from a patch at church....a guess they were spiritual weeds.... There were Flowers at the ends of the green stalks and she said "Majo, I got you some beautiful flowers!" ....I went home and put them in a vase and they were transformed before my eyes!. Thank you Lord for the weeds you put in my path!!


No comments:

Post a Comment