Sunday, May 18, 2014

My Birthday Weekend



"Her children arise and call her blessed"  Prov. 31:28
    May 10th I celebrated 60 years on this earth.  If you look at the lines on my face, it will probably look more like 70...but hey, I live in florida, what do you expect?
     My children surprised me with this beautiful necklace.  It is filled with gems from my 7 (yes, I said 7) grandchildren's birth stones, along with a sweet footprint, that represents Hannah, the one waiting in heaven for me....along with a cross, which represents the one who is waiting in heaven for me as well, and who holds my very heart in His hands.  It is a reminder of how truly blessed I am...there aren't enough gems to fill all the necklaces in the world...I am blessed beyond measure.
     We had a professional photographer come for a 3 hour session on Sat. morning at 8am...we were all dressed in our finest...which in itself was a feat.  We had a few meltdowns and tears, and that was just from Joe!  I have yet to see the results, but am sure there ought to be a few in there worth framing and hanging on my limited wall space.
Stacy & Annie rock jumping

Adam & Millie calmly doing their THANG!

cousin jumping

Sisters being tossed about


Annie loves to practice her bathing suit pageant stance

Joshua is getting bigger
WHAT?  I can't stand on the chairs?
Mother's Day lunch is underway....what a feast!
Norah is practicing her hitchhiking skills!

Hey Mom...can I have a cookie?

taken from Sarah's camera

another one taken with Sarah's camera...tell me again why we PAID for a photographer?

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Happy to celebrate your birthday and mother's day with you, you're the BEST!

    ReplyDelete