Tuesday, November 17, 2009


Today was my Jewel day....When I got to the home, she was in the activity room playing balloon toss....one of her favorite things to do....She can't see well, to put it mildly, but she can sure hit that balloon....then it was on to chapel....We get situated and she asked if I brought her "treats" which of course I did....so I load her up on her favorite cookies, while the sermon is going on. It keeps her awake for most of it....I remember doing that with my own kids years ago...Then her favorite part next is Bingo....She loves this more than I can tell ya....And we won twice...which is really all this crowd can take...They look at ya like you had better not yell BINGO again, and we didn't, thank goodness! Didn't want these old folks turning on me! We won $4....It's $2 a game in winnings...she really hates it when two bingo and she has to share her winnings.....she is not a happy camper when that happens...She is so much fun...she cracks me up! After Bingo it is off to her room for more cookies and her "treatment"...which is a good foot& hand rubbing..... That was all I had time for, cause it was time for lunch.....She sends me off with a blessing & covers me in prayer before I leave. It was a jewel of a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment