Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I am full as a tick....ate till I was sick...Met a guy named Rick....or was that Nick?.....He was sure Quick....Was a Redneck Hick....But he was my pick ....OK...enough of this rhyme....there is no time....this should be a crime....I could turn on a dime....anybody got a lime?....but can't you see?.....Can you agree?....I have the key.....don't touch my knee....I made some tea....come sit with me.....I must go pee.....Okay.....I said STOP it.....you must zip your lip.....we have to quit....or I will hit....just go sit...get out of that pit....

I could do this all night....but will stop for now....no more rhymes today.....my brain needs to rest now....

hope your Thanksgiving was as good as mine.....! I am thankful that you all are reading this blog!....You really should get a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment