Monday, August 18, 2014

Utah National Parks


Well, you guessed it....We have been where the buffalo roam....Utah...These guys look like future bison burgers to me!

This was at Zion National Park.  Nothing but beauty at every turn!  God sure does like to show off!


Joe made it to the top of Angel's Landing!

The hike was a tad scary!

Here is Moses Joe in the cliff of the rock


Lets see how long Laura can hold that boulder in her hand....

Indiana Joe can hold it up too....but he needs both hands!

It was a 2 hour hike to see the "delicate arch"...but it was SO worth it!

and what would a Sherwood trip be without pictures of food?

Breakfast of champions!
And what would a trip be like without golf?

I am pointing out my favorite hole....I didn't quite make it to the green on this par 3 on my first hit!









Sister Mary Carol and I are trying to see whose mouth is biggest...I think I won!

No comments:

Post a Comment