Wednesday, July 9, 2014

AND THE WINNER IS.....

    I am sure most of you have been on the edge of your seat waiting to see what we are going to name our turkey.  The names entered were:  LEFTY,  JERKY TURKEY , STOWKEY , PILGRIM, PEEPERS,  HARRIET, and Joe's favorite is DINNER....but the one she answers to most is.....wait for it....wait for it....I know, the suspense is too much, right?  HOP A LONG...not all that exciting, but blame it on this stupid turkey!  Thank you for playing.  Just for playing you will receive a FREE Chic-fil-a sandwich, which you can get THIS Friday(7-11-14) when you show up at any Chic-fil-a store dressed up like a cow...it's cow appreciation day of course.  I am sure you all knew that!  The one who came up with the turkey name,  just so happens to be ME...(I am making my turkey sounds as I am writing this)....so while you eat your chicken sandwich, I will enjoy my trip to Hawaii, my beach condo, & I already have a new car, so won't need that one.....I would like to thank those responsible for my prize....Ooo, that would be ME!  Thank you all so much ..... I am humbled!

                           BIG BEAR LOVES OUR COURT

our bear happens to be a tree hugger !


                  

No comments:

Post a Comment