Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Introducing Norah Marie Sherwood! 3-18-2014

The night before we were all smiles awaiting Norah's arrival!

Claire and Mommy in the hospital afterwards.  Claire is not so sure of things! She is sporting her FAKE smile....

You are telling me that Norah is over there in that crib?  BUT I wanna play with her NOW!

My, my....These Sherwood's SURE do have PINK babies!...Weighing in at 7 lbs. 11 oz. and sporting the oversized fluffy diaper....She is 19 inches long....She has very long toes that will be able to pick up a dime off the floor before too long!

This is one proud Majo!

Can you say Majo loves me, this I know?

Ahhh, she has MY mouth!

What kind of face is that?

Thank you nurses for taking that bandaid off my nose and all those tubes off.....Ahhh...much better!  Am I cute or what?

2 comments:

  1. Many congrats to Mom, Dad, Claire, Majo and all the extended family! So grateful for Norah Marie's blessed arrival!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you all! Another beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete