Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013


Claire is tasting her first cappaccino.....she is hooked!

Majo on Christmas morning!

Can I have some more?

COOKIES!  my favorite!

I love her!

What is your name again?

ok girls...listen and listen good....This is how to draw a tree....

Aunt Sarah, would you play with me?
SMILE!
OK, who has been eating sugar again?

Who are these people?  Am I related to them?

Feast for a king.....

Ok, everyone look away from the camera....good....good it....

More will be added in 2014.....and then there will be 7!

My burnt offering...I forgot these were in the oven when I turned it on...they were like rocks!

We LOVE to eat rocks!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!.....this is a penticostal who came to the manger scene to give praise to baby Jesus....This was added by Annie when no one was looking.  Guess she thought something was missing!....gotta love these grandkids!  Hope you all had a great Christmas!  Our hands are raised at the Sherwood Manor!....and we have lots of room at the inn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment