Tuesday, July 10, 2012

This was the MAINE thing

 This was my seat every morning..coffee in one hand, my "1,000 gift" pad in the other....
 good thing I had my toes done......my view was wonderful.....
 The lobster boats were everywhere....and you can see all of the buoys out there full of those little guys!
 These two birds sang to me every morning....I sang back, but found out they didn't speak "turkey"
 Of course what would Maine be like without a Light House?
 The flowers everywhere were beautiful!
 You KNOW how I am with my paths....loved this bridge....
 AND come to find out.....I was on the RIGHT path.....who knew?
 Here is Joe and I with Maine's version of bluebonnets....
 Here is the bridge to Stonington, Maine where we stayed....cool, huh?
 Our MAINE focus was GOLF & LOBSTER, which we did most every day....Loved it!
 This is downtown Stonington........so quaint and wonderful....

No comments:

Post a Comment