Monday, January 23, 2012

My Prayer for 2012







O God.....Take me, Break me, make me into your image. Mold me into someone who surrenders, honors, and humbles. Put me in the kiln. Don't take me out until I am good and ready. And then Lord....Never leave me! O Lord...NEVER leave me. Alone I am a mess...but with YOU by my side, I stand tall and can weather any storm that comes my way.
As long as I have breath, your name will be praised above all names. You are my KING. I am never taller than when I am on my knees before you!
May the year 2012 be the year that I always put you first, that I hear your voice in the stillness of the mornings, that I totally surrender my heart, mind and soul to your service. Show me the path that you want me to walk.
I love you Lord and I pray this in the sweet name of Jesus. Amen, Amen, & Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment