Saturday, May 14, 2011

May 14, 2011

Exactly a year ago today.....my life was changed.....Never again will I think of life so flippantly.....I have since taken each day as a true gift of God and treasured my family, my friends...with much more gratitude.


I held Hannah Abigail in my arms on this day....a child delivered way too early....not quite ready for this world....she was ushered into the arms of Jesus before my arms could barely hold her.


When a Mom watches her daughter go through such trauma, it is heartbreaking to say the least....we are suppose to “fix” things.....this was unfixable for this mama....don’t know if I will ever understand the “whys” or the “how comes”.....but I do know one thing for sure.....my God is just....He is good....and I will praise His name above all names.......As long as there is a breath in me I will praise Him.....Of course I stay on my knees for Stacy & Adam and for a house full of “little reds” running here and there...at least that is the desire of my heart....and His word says: “Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.” Ps 37:4....and I certainly DO delight in Him...He is my strength and my daily portion.


So this day I will remember as the day Jesus got to hold my Hannah before me...and I guess that is how it should be....who better to hold that sweet baby girl? So Jesus...hold her tight until I get there.....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Mom. That was really sweet. God is good, even when we don't understand Him. Thank you for remembering with me.

    ReplyDelete