Tuesday, April 26, 2011

STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN!

I just thought I would warn you all that there are sharp things in your kitchen...who knew? All I was doing was minding my own business, when this thing "cornered" me and slapped my face into it...I didn't see it coming obviously or I would have ducked....But I have taken care of everything as you can see......

But
There will be no more cabinets going amuck at the Sherwood's anymore!....Nothing 4 stitches wouldn't take care of....I got me a nice purple eye liner to boot....It is a bit of a Harry Potter scar gone bad....I was goin' to make up a better story about me fending off a bear who was ready to attack a girl scout troop, but that would have just been wrong....a flat out lie....which is nothing too low for me to stoop to......but I am taking the high road this time....which is all new to me...I am kinda likin' the view from here!...From the good eye I can actually see out of, that is......So no twirling in the kitchen and gettin' sideways....it's never a good thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment