Friday, January 28, 2011

Camp Mama Jo

What can I say? i love watching LJ....The joy of a Grandma is beyond words....I got to watch her the last two days and her and I have a bond like none other.....can't explain it....just when you think you couldn't love any more ..... along comes this child.....she takes your heart and it starts to melt.....I am thinking I am getting her a car next week.....isn't that what grandmas do? I think it needs to be red, but that's just me.....She had a runny nose and was coughing today and then she started running a fever.....I held her for 3 hours...just rocking.....holding her tight....singin'....I sing so good when holding a baby.....most grandmas do.....her face was red from heat and she held on tight....so sweet I could hardly stand it......





No comments:

Post a Comment