Friday, December 10, 2010

Meet Francis


Every Tuesday I go to the home to visit Jewel....but I have to find Francis....She is usually in the main room looking great. I have never seen her dose off...She is sharp as a tack.... She is 100 years old....She lights up when she sees me....who wouldn't?.... she is a sweet thing....tiny as can be....I could put her in my pocket. She can't hear thunder, so talking with her is a challenge...I am usually screaming at her...and about the third time, she hears me....too cute! This week she was telling me about her dad...he was a dentist and then she proceeded to show me which were her real teeth and which ones weren't......I needed to know that...Anyway, here she is.....Thought you would want to see what 100 years looks like.....No....I am not talking about the one on the left!......ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment