Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jazzercise

I can't believe I have gone this long without informing those who care...BUT (and that is quite a big butt, thank you very much!).that I have been jazzercising for probably 8 months now....the crazy part is I go to the 5:55am class for an hour....yes, that is not a typo...that is early in the morning....I try to make it 3 times a week....and now I am even staying later for another 30 minutes of one-on-one with Sherry (I know you are reading this Sherry)...who is amazingly wonderful, beautiful, skinny, and talented....okay, enough sucking up to the instructor.....but she pushes me even harder to get this old wrinkly flabby body into shape..ROUND is a shape, right???..Of course I am a challenge for her, since I can't seem to get any of the exercises right without her getting ready to knock me into next week....I have a balance issue......who knew? So this page is dedicated to you Sherry....If I had a picture of you, I would put it in here....maybe I can work on that one.....or I might just put a pit bull in here instead....ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment